EKOINTEGRACJA - zrób z nami Zielone Wydarzenie
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Are you organizing a conference, picnic or team-building event? Do it according to the latest trends, with the spirit of the times and concern for the environment. Let us prepare for you an unforgettable event that your employees will remember. In our GREEN EVENTS you will find few forms of cooperation with the Aeris Futuro Foundation:
- OFFSET – carbon offsetting, i.e. reduction of your company’s so-called “climate footprint”
- VOLUNTEERING – participants selflessly do something good for nature and the local community
- WORKSHOPS – during ECOINTEGRATION we conduct various and interesting trainings
- GREEN MARKETING – we promote joint activities in our and partner media outlets
SEE A FEW EXAMPLES BELOW:
if you want to learn more, contact us
TIME FOR FOREST
It’s an initiative to help all those who don’t have the ability or don’t see the need to change the way their company, institution or their lifestyle operates, but would like to compensate for their environmental impact. For 12 years we have planted together with dozens of companies about 1.5 million trees. What does this look like?
- Eco-integration as a picnic
- your employees plant trees under our supervision
- various competitions and attractions are possible during the action
- participation of local community and students is possible
The main idea of the campaign is to combine volunteering and OFFSETTING ideas.
CLEAN WATER, BETTER HEALTH
As part of the action, your employees will be able to learn about water issues, environmental biodiversity and the environmental value of riverside riparian forests. The components that make up our action:
- environmental education about riparian forests and water purity
- active nature conservation by clearing the forest and the river current
- workshops and tasks to be performed at chosen locations
- great fun while sailing on dragon boats and kayaks
This, of course, is just a part of the program, which includes many more surprises and attractions.
IN A LAND OF ROCKS AND CAVES
As part of the campaign, your employees will be able to learn about the biodiversity of the Krakow-Czestochowa Jurassic Highlands and the environmental value of the country’s unique limestone formations.
Three things will be a priority here:
- environmental education while performing tasks
- active nature conservation by clearing the Jurassic area
- learning to make nest boxes, which will later be given to children
And all this combined with great sporty (and not only) fun.
SEE SOME OF OUR REALIZATIONS
OTHER COOPERATION OPPORTUNITIES
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.